The Rotary Cutter has changed the quilting and sewing industry. Featuring a durable handle with a blade cover for safety, the rotary cutter is a rolling razor blade used to cut materials into shapes, strips and pieces for sewing, quilting and craft projects. The blade is made of high quality tungsten carbide tool steel for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention.
Designed for both right- and left-handed use.
Good For: cutting strips and multiple layers at once. Cuts fabric, paper, tarp, vinyl, upholstery and more.
The Olfa Cutting Mats are a green, self-healing professional quality rotary mat especially designed for use with OLFA rotary cutters. Double-sided with yellow grid lines on one side for precision cutting, solid on opposite for general cutting. Not only does this OLFA® self-healing cutting mat have a long life, it extends the life of your knife blades, too.
- 3.0mm thick for a variety of applications
- Professional-quality, double-sided mat has grid lines on one side and solid color on opposite side
- Self-healing finish reseals surface cuts, providing a continually smooth surface for all cutting projects
- Store flat and out of direct sunlight
- Use with OLFA® utility knives, art knives, rotary cutter and specialty cutters
Good For: protecting cutting surfaces and extending the life of your rotary and utility blades.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other developmental harm.