As we all navigate the uncertainty the Covid-19 pandemic I want to let everyone know that it is still business as usual here at Cottage Flair.We are keeping a close eye on the updates as they come to hand and implementing all necessary changes to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy. In this ever changing and challenging environment our first priority will always be the health and well-being of our staff, families and you, our valued customers.
We are all aware that we should avoid touching common surfaces in a public place but as a “touchy-feely” community it is difficult to imagine not rifling through a lovely stack of fat quarters, leafing through knitting books or squishing a skein of yarn to check for softness! So, with that in mind here’s what is happening in store at Cottage Flair:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and we ask that everyone who comes into the shop to please sanitise your hands before touching all products or surfaces. You are also welcome to use the hand sanitiser as you leave.
- We will clean all commonly touched surfaces (i.e. Eftpos terminal, counter, tables, door handles etc.) regularly throughout the day.
- All staff will be washing their hands regularly and we apologise in advance for any poor renditions of the “Happy Birthday” song that we are caught singing out loud.
- We ask that if you are feeling at all unwell, to please refrain from coming to the shop – we are more than happy to help via phone, email or social media.
- We are not planning to cancel any classes at this stage as our class sizes for a public gathering are well within the government’s current guidelines. We will however, be constantly monitoring this and will advise you of any changes. I ask that if you have a class booked and are feeling unwell to please call us and we can re-book you for a class later in the year. We will review refunds for classes case by case.
I am acutely aware that Cottage Flair is a small business and therefore susceptible to crisis such as the world is experiencing at the moment but I am determined to do everything I can to survive the uncertain times ahead and thank you for your continuing support!
Keep Calm & Sew On!
Jill and the team at Cottage Flair