Sophie Standing Workshop
Sunday, 1 May 2022
– Monday, 31 Oct 2022
5:00pm – 5:00pm
Cottage Flair will be hosting an online workshop with Sophie Standing beginning on 1st May 2022. So exciting!
Some details are still to be finalised but what we have so far is:-
- In this workshop you will be making Sophie’s fabulous hare.
- The workshop will be run through a private Facebook learning group. You will need to have a Facebook page and to invite you to join the Facebook group we will need the email address that is connected to your Facebook page.
- Fully paid up bookings only will be invited to join the Facebook group.
- Sophie will host “live” meetings on the group page for the month of May at 8am and again at 8pm (Kenyan time) so that all time zones are covered – so yes, you can join from anywhere in the world! First live meeting is Sunday 1st May 2022.
- This learning group will be open for 6 months, starting 1st May 2022 but you can join and get started anytime within the 6 months.
- It will be very easy to follow, pretty much a “paint by numbers” workshop and perfectly suitable for an absolute beginner. Guides will be loaded to the group for you to work at your own pace.
- During the live workshops you can ask questions then after the live workshops Sophie will also answer any questions you have – just message her.
- The start/finish times on the workshop booking is New Zealand time.
- A base kit which includes fabrics, canvas and template can be purchased for this class. A full list of requirements is available and will be emailed to you upon joining the workshop. Additional requirements are available from Cottage Flair.
- Kit + additional requirements + shipping will be priced and are payable separate to the workshop.
This is an online event hosted by Cottage Flair
1129 Eruera Street